Should I remove Vahana VR?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from VideoStitch SAS
Vahana VR is a software program developed by VideoStitch SAS. The primary executable is named vahanavr.exe. The setup package generally installs about 42 files. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. While about 80% of users of Vahana VR come from the United States, it is also popular in Spain.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\VideoStitch\VahanaVR\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\VideoStitch\VahanaVR\unins000.exe"
Files installed by Vahana VR
How do I remove Vahana VR?
Quickly and completely remove Vahana VR from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Vahana VR from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Vahana VR, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Vahana VR.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States