Should I remove VMN PhotoEdit Lite?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
VMN PhotoEdit Lite
VMN PhotoEdit Lite is a program developed by PowerOfSoftware. The main program executable is VMN PhotoEdit Lite.exe. The setup package is about 4.24 MB (4,449,428 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1).
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\VMN PhotoEdit Lite
Uninstaller: "C:\WINDOWS\VMN PhotoEdit Lite Uninstaller.exe"
Estimated size: 4.24 MB
Files installed by VMN PhotoEdit Lite
How do I remove VMN PhotoEdit Lite?
Quickly and completely remove VMN PhotoEdit Lite from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall VMN PhotoEdit Lite from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program VMN PhotoEdit Lite, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove VMN PhotoEdit Lite.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Publisher URL: www.photopos.com