Should I remove VMGSim?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Virtual Materials Group
VMGSim is a software program developed by Virtual Materials Group. The primary executable is named vmgsim.exe. The setup package generally installs about 18 files. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of VMGSim come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\vmg\vmgsimpkg
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\VMG\VMGSimPkg\UninstVMGSim.exe
Files installed by VMGSim
How do I remove VMGSim?
Quickly and completely remove VMGSim (remove only) from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall VMGSim from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program VMGSim (remove only), click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove VMGSim.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States