Should I remove VIPbox App?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from VIPBox Inc
VIPbox App is a program developed by VIPBox Inc. The setup package is about 2.85 MB (2,986,553 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 71% of users of VIPbox App come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada and South Africa.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\VIPbox App\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\VIPbox App\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 2.85 MB
Files installed by VIPbox App
How do I remove VIPbox App?
Quickly and completely remove VIPbox App from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall VIPbox App from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program VIPbox App, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove VIPbox App.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| South Africa