Should I remove VIP Simple To Do List?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
VIP Simple To Do List 126.96.36.19936
from VIP Quality Software, Ltd.
VIP Simple To Do List 188.8.131.5236 is a software program developed by VIP Quality Software. It adds registry entry for the current user which will allow the program to automatically start each time it is rebooted. The setup package generally installs about 4 files and is usually about 14.74 MB (15,459,462 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of users who have this installed on their PCs, most are running Windows Vista (SP2) and Windows 7 (SP1). While about 80% of users of VIP Simple To Do List come from the United States, it is also popular in France.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\VIP Quality Software\VIP Simple To Do List\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\VIP Quality Software\VIP Simple To Do List\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 14.74 MB
Files installed by VIP Simple To Do List 184.108.40.20636
Startup File (User Run)
- VIP Simple To Do List.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'VIP Simple To Do List' and executes as "C:\Program Files\VIP Quality Software\VIP Simple To Do List\VIP Simple To Do List.exe".
How do I remove VIP Simple To Do List?
Quickly and completely remove VIP Simple To Do List 220.127.116.1136 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall VIP Simple To Do List from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program VIP Simple To Do List 18.104.22.16836, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove VIP Simple To Do List.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Win Vista (SP2) 50%
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 5%
Keep it 95%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows Vista Home Premiu...
|Windows 7 Ultimate
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?