Should I remove VIP Rumor Player?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
VIP Rumor Player
from VIP Rumor Player LLC
VIP Rumor Player is a program developed by VIP Rumor Player. The software installer includes 16 files and is usually about 6.74 MB (7,063,940 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\VIP Rumor Player
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\VIP Rumor Player\uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 6.74 MB
Files installed by VIP Rumor Player
How do I remove VIP Rumor Player?
Quickly and completely remove VIP Rumor Player from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall VIP Rumor Player from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program VIP Rumor Player, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove VIP Rumor Player.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?