Should I remove VAIO Satisfaction Survey.?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
54% remove it46% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Global Rank #7,012
United States Rank #15,453
Installation trends (last 30 days)
Uninstallation trends (last 30 days)
Lifespan of installation (until removal)
< 18.90 days
557.41 days >
Average installed length: 292.88 days
VAIO Satisfaction Survey.
What is VAIO Satisfaction Survey.?
The VAIO Satisfaction Survey application which is installed with various laptops prompts users to complete a survey on their computer and software to assist in the development of future improvements. It runs on startup in some cases.
It is bundled and preinstalled with various Sony computers. Upon installation and setup, it defines an auto-start registry entry which makes this program run on each Windows boot for all user logins. A scheduled task is added to Windows Task Scheduler in order to launch the program at various scheduled times (the schedule varies depending on the version). The main program executable is VAIOSatSurvey.exe. The software installer includes 13 files and is usually about 4.49 MB (4,704,914 bytes).
VAIO Satisfaction Survey. is pre-installed on the PC
Such software is installed by the manufacture when delivering the PC to the end user. Some pre-installed programs are considered bloatware as they are simply limited function trials, while others are required for proper PC operation.
Displayed publisher: Sony Electronics Inc.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Survey
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Survey\uninstall.exe" "/C:C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Survey\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
Estimated size: 4.49 MB
Files installed by VAIO Satisfaction Survey.
|Path:||C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Survey\VAIOSatSurvey.exe|
- VAIO Sat Survey.exe is scheduled as a task named 'VAIO Survey'.
2 Scheduled Tasks (Boot/Login)
- VSScheduler.EXE is automatically launched at startup through a scheduled task named VAIO Survey.
- VAIO Sat Survey.exe is automatically launched at startup through a scheduled task named VAIO Survey.
Startup File (All Users Run)
- VAIO Sat Survey.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'VAIOSurvey' which loads as "C:\Program Files\Sony\VAIO Survey\VAIO Sat Survey.exe".
How do I remove VAIO Satisfaction Survey.?
Quickly and completely remove VAIO Satisfaction Survey. from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall VAIO Satisfaction Survey. from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program VAIO Satisfaction Survey., click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove VAIO Satisfaction Survey..
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Win 7 (SP1) 92%
Win 8.1 0%
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 7 Home Premium
|Windows 7 Home Basic
|Windows 7 Starter
|Windows 7 Professional
|Windows 7 Ultimate
|Windows 10 Home
34.24% of installs come from Brazil
Which countries install it?
| United States
Sony is a leading manufacturer of electronics products for the consumer markets and is the electronics business unit and the parent company of the Sony Group.
Publisher URL: www.sony.com