Should I remove Uwe Software?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Uwe Sieber - www.uwe-sieber.de
Uwe Software is a program developed by Uwe Sieber - www.uwe-sieber.de. The most used version is 4,8,7,91, with over 98% of all installations currently using this version. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The software installer includes 3 files and is usually about 1.28 MB (1,341,112 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Uwe Software
Uninstaller: C:\WINDOWS\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files\Uwe Software\uninst1~.nsu"
Estimated size: 1.28 MB
Files installed by Uwe Software
- USBDLM.exe runs as a service named 'USBDLM' (USBDLM) "USB Drive Letter Manager; Gives control over drive letter assignments for USB drives".
How do I remove Uwe Software?
Quickly and completely remove Uwe Software from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Uwe Software from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Uwe Software, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Uwe Software.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Uninstall it 4%
Keep it 96%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?