Should I remove UtuubeAdRemoVal?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
84% remove it16% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is UtuubeAdRemoVal?
This adware program injects advertisements with its affiliate ad providers in order to serve a number of ad types including banner, inline text links and popups. These ads are aimed to promote the installation of additional questionable content including web browser toolbars, optimization utilities and other products, all so the publisher can generate pay-per-click revenue.
Once infected by this common symptoms include:
- Random web page text is turned into hyperlinks.
- Browser popups appear which recommend fake updates or other software.
- Ads with red click here button will pop up when those links are hovered on.
The primary executable is named Nv3A.exe. A majority of users end up uninstalling this less than a week of it being installed. The setup package is about 1.34 MB (1,401,728 bytes) when donwloaded.
UtuubeAdRemoVal has been found to be bundled with 3rd party software. If you have not purposefully installed this, you should be safe uninstalling it.
Find out how to remove UtuubeAdRemoVal.
Displayed publisher: UtubieAdRemoval
Installation folder: C:\ProgramData\utuubeadremoval
Uninstaller: "C:\ProgramData\UtuubeAdRemoVal\Nv3A.exe" /s /n /C:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands" ""
Estimated size: 1.34 MB
Files installed by UtuubeAdRemoVal
How do I remove UtuubeAdRemoVal?
Quickly and completely remove UtuubeAdRemoVal from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall UtuubeAdRemoVal from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program UtuubeAdRemoVal, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove UtuubeAdRemoVal.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 84%
Keep it 16%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?