Should I remove Usoris Software?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Usoris Systems LLC
Usoris Software is a program developed by Usoris Systems. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The software installer includes 10 files and is usually about 22.18 MB (23,261,802 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of Usoris Software come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Usoris Software
Uninstaller: C:\windows\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files\Usoris Software\uninst1~.nsu"
Estimated size: 22.18 MB
Files installed by Usoris Software
- rutserv.exe runs as a service named 'Usoris - R-Server' (RManService) "Allows Remote Utilities users to connect to this machine.".
How do I remove Usoris Software?
Quickly and completely remove Usoris Software from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Usoris Software from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Usoris Software, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Usoris Software.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States