Should I remove User-friendly Scroll Down?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
83% remove it17% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
User-friendly Scroll Down
During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. The primary executable is named bnst4948.exe. A majority of users end up uninstalling this less than a week of it being installed. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
- Malware detected in the program
- Automatically starts with Windows
- The experts agree, you should remove it!
, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in User-friendly Scroll Down.
|bnst4948.exe (fe83c3df6b51284ebc510389e1f714f3) has been flagged by the following 10 scanners:|
||a variant of Win32/Adware.ConvertAd.KA
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\local\bea89d25-1429593154-8634-1d30-b2f923a994b9
Files installed by User-friendly Scroll Down
|Program executable:||bnst4948.exe (Malware detected)|
Startup File (All Users Run)
- bnst4948.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'WinCheck' which loads as C:\users\user\appdata\Local\BEA89D25-1429593154-8634-1D30-B2F923A994B9\bnst4948.exe.
How do I remove User-friendly Scroll Down?
Quickly and completely remove User-friendly Scroll Down from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall User-friendly Scroll Down from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program User-friendly Scroll Down, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove User-friendly Scroll Down.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Scan your PC for malware
If you do not have a good anti-virus program, please consider installing one. Below are some we highly recommend.
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 83%
Keep it 17%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?