Should I remove Use Times?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
76% remove it24% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is Use Times?
The main program executable is ansq4d59.exe. Typically most users end up uninstalling this just after a few days. The software installer includes 3 files and is usually about 2.88 MB (3,024,201 bytes).
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\local\57f8f424-1428333292-e111-8195-28924a1da337
Estimated size: 2.88 MB
Files installed by Use Times
How do I remove Use Times?
Quickly and completely remove Use Times from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Use Times from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Use Times, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Use Times.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 76%
Keep it 24%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?