Should I remove Unmechanical Demo?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
18% remove it82% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Talawa Games
Unmechanical Demo is a software program developed by Talawa Games. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The setup package generally installs about 42 files and is usually about 453.27 MB (475,288,663 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of Unmechanical Demo come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Installation folder: C:\program Files\UnmechanicalDemo
Uninstaller: C:\program Files\UnmechanicalDemo\Uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 453.27 MB
Files installed by Unmechanical Demo
2 Windows Firewall Allowed Programs
- Unmechanical.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\Unmechanical\Binaries\Win32\Unmechanical.exe'.
- UDK.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\Unmechanical\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe'.
How do I remove Unmechanical Demo?
Quickly and completely remove Unmechanical Demo from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Unmechanical Demo from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Unmechanical Demo, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Unmechanical Demo.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 18%
Keep it 82%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States