Should I remove UnixEd ExamGear?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
UnixEd ExamGear is a software program developed by UnixEd. The setup package generally installs about 3 files and is usually about 10.14 MB (10,634,125 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows XP. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\ExamGear
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files1\ExamGear\UNWISE.EXE C:\Program Files1\ExamGear\INSTALL.LOG
(Wise Installer is used for installing and uninstalling this software.)
Estimated size: 10.14 MB
Files installed by UnixEd ExamGear
How do I remove UnixEd ExamGear?
Quickly and completely remove UnixEd ExamGear from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall UnixEd ExamGear from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program UnixEd ExamGear, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove UnixEd ExamGear.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?