Should I remove University of Tennessee Chrome Toolbar and Theme?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
66% remove it34% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
University of Tennessee Chrome Toolbar and Theme
What is University of Tennessee Chrome Toolbar and Theme?
The Brand Thunder toolbar is an ad-supported web browser toolbar that will deliver advertisements to the web pages you view.
From the Terms of Service - "Brand Thunder may deliver third-party Advertisements in the form of coupons, price-comparisons, display media, affiliate links and other links through means including but not limited to the content of any web page accessed, plug-ins, add-ons, or the browser itself. Advertisements may be injected to overlay the page or inserted directly into the page content.
Some of our advertisements delivered for us by these vendors and other partners may be based on your online behaviors (e.g., on Brand Thunder sites and other third party sites), your search activity, or your general geographic location (such as whether your Wi-Fi network indicates that you are in an airport)."
About (from Brand Thunder)
This is the OFFICIAL licensed browser theme designed especially for University of Tennessee athletics fans. You'll enjoy a stunning U of Tennessee Chrome Toolbar and Theme theme, quick links to the best of athletics and a sidebar for the latest action. This is a browser theme designed especially for University of Loui... Read more
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\local\brand thunder\uoftennessee
Uninstaller: "C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Brand Thunder\uoftennessee\uninstaller.exe"
Files installed by University of Tennessee Chrome Toolbar and Theme
How do I remove University of Tennessee Chrome Toolbar and Theme?
Quickly and completely remove University of Tennessee Chrome Toolbar and Theme from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall University of Tennessee Chrome Toolbar and Theme from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program University of Tennessee Chrome Toolbar and Theme, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove University of Tennessee Chrome Toolbar and Theme.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
How do I reset my web browser?
If your web browser homepage and search settings have been modfied by University of Tennessee Chrome Toolbar and Theme you can restore them to their previous default settings.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click the Tools button, and then click Internet options.
- Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset. Select the Delete personal settings check box if you would also like to remove search providers, Accelerators and home pages. When Internet Explorer finishes applying default settings, click Close, and then click OK.
- The changes will take effect the next time you open IE.
- At the top of the Firefox window, click the Firefox button, go over to the Help sub-menu and select Troubleshooting Information.
- To continue, click Reset Firefox in the confirmation window that opens. It will close and be reset.
- When it's done, a window will list the information that was imported. Click Finish and Firefox will open.
- Open Chrome and click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings. In the "Search" section, click Manage search engine. Check if (Default) is displayed next to your preferred search engine. If not, mouse over it and click Make default. Mouse over any other suspicious search engine entries that are not familiar and click X to remove them.
- When the "Show Home button" checkbox is selected, a web address appears below it. If you want the Homepage button to open up a different webpage, click Change to enter a link.
- Restart Google Chrome.
Uninstall it 66%
Keep it 34%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
Publisher URL: brandthunder.com