Should I remove Uninstall BlinkStick?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Agile Innovative Ltd
Uninstall BlinkStick is a program developed by Agile Innovative Ltd. The software installer includes 32 files and is usually about 15.49 MB (16,239,930 bytes). The program uses the GLib GNOME library. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\BlinkStick Client\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\BlinkStick Client\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 15.49 MB
Files installed by Uninstall BlinkStick
How do I remove Uninstall BlinkStick?
Quickly and completely remove Uninstall BlinkStick from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Uninstall BlinkStick from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Uninstall BlinkStick, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Uninstall BlinkStick.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?