Should I remove Uniboard 4?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Uniboard 4 is a software program developed by Mnemis. During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. The setup package generally installs about 18 files and is usually about 35.77 MB (37,507,318 bytes). The program is built using the Nokia Qt cross-platforms native C++ framework. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 71% of users of Uniboard 4 come from the United States, it is also popular in Ireland and Venezuela.
Help link: support.getuniboard.com
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Uniboard 4\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Uniboard 4\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 35.77 MB
Files installed by Uniboard 4
Startup File (All Users Run)
- ubrdagent.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'Uniboard virtual printer agent' which loads as "C:\Program Files\Uniboard 4\ubrdagent.exe".
How do I remove Uniboard 4?
Quickly and completely remove Uniboard 4 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Uniboard 4 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Uniboard 4, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Uniboard 4.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States