Should I remove Uneek Komputers Repair Tool?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
23% remove it77% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Uneek Komputers Repair Tool
from Uneek Komputers
Uneek Komputers Repair Tool is a software program developed by Uneek Komputers. The setup package generally installs about 5 files and is usually about 281.81 MB (295,503,628 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Help link: www.carifred.com/uvk/help
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\UVK - Ultra Virus Killer
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\UVK - Ultra Virus Killer\UVK_en.exe -Uninst
Estimated size: 281.81 MB
Files installed by Uneek Komputers Repair Tool
Startup File (All Users Run Once)
- RebootExec.exe is loaded once in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'Reset user default settings' which loads as C:\Program Files\UVK - Ultra Virus Killer\RebootExec.exe Reset_UDS S-1-5-21-2627363820-475632861-1011989593-1001.
How do I remove Uneek Komputers Repair Tool?
Quickly and completely remove Uneek Komputers Repair Tool from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Uneek Komputers Repair Tool from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Uneek Komputers Repair Tool, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Uneek Komputers Repair Tool.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 23%
Keep it 77%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?