Should I remove Ultima Port Scanner?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Ultima Port Scanner
from Ultima Software
Ultima Port Scanner is a program developed by Ultima Software. The software installer includes 5 files and is usually about 2.52 MB (2,638,470 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows XP. While about 83% of users of Ultima Port Scanner come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\ultima port scanner
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Ultima Port Scanner\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 2.52 MB
Files installed by Ultima Port Scanner
How do I remove Ultima Port Scanner?
Quickly and completely remove Ultima Port Scanner from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Ultima Port Scanner from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Ultima Port Scanner, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Ultima Port Scanner.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 4%
Keep it 96%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom