Should I remove USTechSupport EasySupport?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
54% remove it46% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
USTechSupport EasySupport is a program developed by Support.com. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The software installer includes 7 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Displayed publisher: Support.com, Inc.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\ustechsupport easysupport
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\USTechSupport EasySupport\uninst.exe
Files installed by USTechSupport EasySupport
- esService.exe runs as a service named 'Office Depot Tech Support' (Office Depot Tech Support).
How do I remove USTechSupport EasySupport?
Quickly and completely remove USTechSupport EasySupport from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall USTechSupport EasySupport from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program USTechSupport EasySupport, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove USTechSupport EasySupport.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Uninstall it 54%
Keep it 46%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
Publisher URL: www.support.com