Should I remove USB VoIP Personal Gateway?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
USB VoIP Personal Gateway
USB VoIP Personal Gateway is a software program developed by VoIPProvider. During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. Upon being installed, the software adds a Windows Service which is designed to run continuously in the background. Manually stopping the service has been seen to cause the program to stop functing properly. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The setup package generally installs about 6 files and is usually about 5.69 MB (5,966,005 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of users who have this installed on their PCs, most are running Windows 7 (SP1) and Windows XP. While about 67% of users of USB VoIP Personal Gateway come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada and RS.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\voipprovider\usb voip personal gateway
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\VoIPProvider\USB VoIP Personal Gateway\\setup.exe" /REMOVE
Estimated size: 5.69 MB
Files installed by USB VoIP Personal Gateway
- VServ.exe runs as a service named 'VService' (VService).
Startup File (All Users Run)
- VoIPMonitor.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'VoIPMonitor.exe' which loads as C:\Program Files\VoIPProvider\USB VoIP Personal Gateway\VoIPMonitor.exe.
How do I remove USB VoIP Personal Gateway?
Quickly and completely remove USB VoIP Personal Gateway from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall USB VoIP Personal Gateway from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program USB VoIP Personal Gateway, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove USB VoIP Personal Gateway.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Win 7 (SP1) 67%
Win XP 33%
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 7 Ultimate
|Microsoft Windows XP
66.67% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?