Should I remove USB System Lock?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
USB System Lock
from Wong Ho Wang - HoWangSoft
USB System Lock is a software program developed by Wong Ho Wang - HoWangSoft. During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. The setup package generally installs about 4 files. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 67% of users of USB System Lock come from the United States, it is also popular in Germany and Romania.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\usb system lock
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\USB System Lock\uninstall.exe
Files installed by USB System Lock
Startup File (All Users Run)
- USBSystemLockAgent.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'USB System Lock AutoRun' which loads as C:\Program Files\USB System Lock\USBSystemLockAgent.exe.
How do I remove USB System Lock?
Quickly and completely remove USB System Lock from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall USB System Lock from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program USB System Lock, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove USB System Lock.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 5%
Keep it 95%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
66.67% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?