Should I remove USB Oblivion 32-bit?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
|1, 8, 0, 0
USB Oblivion 32-bit
USB Oblivion 32-bit is a software program developed by code.google.com/p/usboblivion. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows Vista (SP2). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Zip Programs\USB Oblivion
Uninstaller: C:\Windows\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Zip Programs\USB Oblivion\uninst1~.nsu"
Files installed by USB Oblivion 32-bit
How do I remove USB Oblivion 32-bit?
Quickly and completely remove USB Oblivion 32-bit from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall USB Oblivion 32-bit from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program USB Oblivion 32-bit, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove USB Oblivion 32-bit.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 5%
Keep it 95%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?