Should I remove UH-60M AFS 2012-03-20?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
UH-60M AFS 2012-03-20
UH-60M AFS 2012-03-20 is a software program developed by AMRDEC/SSDD. The setup package is about 139.76 MB (146,545,546 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\AFS\UH60M\2012-03-20\
Estimated size: 139.76 MB
Files installed by UH-60M AFS 2012-03-20
How do I remove UH-60M AFS 2012-03-20?
Quickly and completely remove UH-60M AFS 2012-03-20 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall UH-60M AFS 2012-03-20 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program UH-60M AFS 2012-03-20, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove UH-60M AFS 2012-03-20.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?