Should I remove UC Office?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
UC Office is a software program developed by yourservices. It adds registry entry for the current user which will allow the program to automatically start each time it is rebooted. The primary executable is named communicator.exe. The setup package generally installs about 27 files and is usually about 106.77 MB (111,955,503 bytes). The program is built using the Nokia Qt cross-platforms native C++ framework. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. While about 83% of users of UC Office come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\yourservices\uc office
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\yourservices\UC Office\Uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 106.77 MB
Files installed by UC Office
|Path:||C:\Program Files\yourservices\uc office\communicator.exe|
Startup File (User Run)
- Communicator.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'UC Office' and executes as C:\Program Files\yourservices\UC Office\Communicator.exe.
How do I remove UC Office?
Quickly and completely remove UC Office from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall UC Office from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program UC Office, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove UC Office.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom