Should I remove Typhoon Pack 2009?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Typhoon Pack 2009
from Malaysia Airlines
Typhoon Pack 2009 is a program developed by Malaysia Airlines. The software installer includes 8 files and is usually about 8.93 MB (9,361,126 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of Typhoon Pack 2009 come from the United States, it is also popular in Malaysia.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Typhoon Pack 2009\Typhoon Pack
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files1\TYPHOO~1\TYPHOO~1\Setup.exe /remove /q0
Estimated size: 8.93 MB
Files installed by Typhoon Pack 2009
How do I remove Typhoon Pack 2009?
Quickly and completely remove Typhoon Pack 2009 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Typhoon Pack 2009 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Typhoon Pack 2009, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Typhoon Pack 2009.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States