Should I remove Tyco Electronics TETouchPlus?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
United States Rank #43,500
Tyco Electronics TETouchPlus
from Tyco Electronics
Tyco Electronics TETouchPlus is a program developed by Tyco Electronics. Upon installation and setup, it defines an auto-start registry entry which makes this program run on each Windows boot for all user logins. The software installer includes 4 files and is usually about 16.46 MB (17,254,438 bytes). In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows 7 (SP1) as well as Windows 8. While about 85% of users of Tyco Electronics TETouchPlus come from the United States, it is also popular in Czech Republic and Germany.
Help link: www.elotouch.com/support/default.asp
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Elo TouchSystems
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Elo TouchSystems\EloSetup64.exe /U
Estimated size: 16.46 MB
Files installed by Tyco Electronics TETouchPlus
Startup File (All Users Run)
- EloConfig64.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'EloConfigDlg' which loads as C:\Program Files\Elo TouchSystems\EloConfig64.exe /_StarterRegRun.
How do I remove Tyco Electronics TETouchPlus?
Quickly and completely remove Tyco Electronics TETouchPlus from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Tyco Electronics TETouchPlus from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Tyco Electronics TETouchPlus, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Tyco Electronics TETouchPlus.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Win 7 (SP1) 91%
Win 8 9%
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 7 Home Premium
|Windows 8.1 Pro
85.19% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| Czech Republic