Should I remove TweakXP Tweaking Utility?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
53% remove it47% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
TweakXP Tweaking Utility
TweakXP Tweaking Utility is a program developed by WinShareSoft. The main program executable is tweakxputility.exe. The setup package is about 4.19 MB (4,393,492 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows XP. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\TweakXP\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\TweakXP\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 4.19 MB
Files installed by TweakXP Tweaking Utility
|Name:||TweakXP.com Tweaking Utility|
How do I remove TweakXP Tweaking Utility?
Quickly and completely remove TweakXP Tweaking Utility from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall TweakXP Tweaking Utility from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program TweakXP Tweaking Utility, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove TweakXP Tweaking Utility.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 53%
Keep it 47%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?