Should I remove TuneUp ADV?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
57% remove it43% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
The setup package generally installs about 13 files and is usually about 11.83 MB (12,404,106 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\tuneup adv
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\TuneUp ADV\uninstall.exe"
Estimated size: 11.83 MB
Files installed by TuneUp ADV
How do I remove TuneUp ADV?
Quickly and completely remove TuneUp ADV from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall TuneUp ADV from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program TuneUp ADV, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove TuneUp ADV.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 57%
Keep it 43%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?