Should I remove Tube Jeet 2?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Tube Jeet 2
Tube Jeet 2 is a software program developed by Teknikforce. The setup package generally installs about 17 files and is usually about 27.23 MB (28,555,243 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Teknikforce\Tube Jeet\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Teknikforce\Tube Jeet\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 27.23 MB
Files installed by Tube Jeet 2
How do I remove Tube Jeet 2?
Quickly and completely remove Tube Jeet 2 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Tube Jeet 2 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Tube Jeet 2, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Tube Jeet 2.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?