Should I remove Tube Bot?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
42% remove it58% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Tube Bot 2.55
Tube Bot 2.55 is a program developed by Megabots. The main program executable is tube bot 2.55.exe. The setup package is about 1.99 MB (2,090,240 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\tube bot
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Tube Bot\uninst.exe
Estimated size: 1.99 MB
Files installed by Tube Bot 2.55
|Program executable:||tube bot 2.55.exe|
|Path:||C:\Program Files\tube bot\tube bot 2.55.exe|
How do I remove Tube Bot?
Quickly and completely remove Tube Bot 2.55 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Tube Bot from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Tube Bot 2.55, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Tube Bot.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 42%
Keep it 58%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?