Should I remove Trustedealz?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
40% remove it60% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Upon being installed, the software adds a Windows Service which is designed to run continuously in the background. Manually stopping the service has been seen to cause the program to stop functing properly. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The setup package is about 3.69 MB (3,869,599 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Help link: www.trustedealz.com
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\trustedealz
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Trustedealz\uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 3.69 MB
Files installed by Trustedealz
- MintCastHelper.exe runs as a service named 'MintCastHelper' (MintCastHelper).
How do I remove Trustedealz?
Quickly and completely remove Trustedealz from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Trustedealz from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Trustedealz, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Trustedealz.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT RUNS
Windows Service? Yes
(Installs a service)
Uninstall it 40%
Keep it 60%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?