Should I remove Tron - Evolution?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Tron - Evolution
from R.G. Reverants
What is Tron - Evolution?
This is a repack version of the game and not distributed by the original publisher which might not be a legal or legitimate copy, please refer to the game copyright.
The primary executable is named gridgamelauncher.exe.
Installation folder: C:\Tron - Evolution\
Uninstaller: "C:\Tron - Evolution\unins000.exe"
Files installed by Tron - Evolution
|Path:||C:\tron - evolution\binaries\win32live\gridgamelauncher.exe|
How do I remove Tron - Evolution?
Quickly and completely remove Tron - Evolution from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Tron - Evolution from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Tron - Evolution, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Tron - Evolution.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Win 7 (SP1) 67%
Win 7 33%
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
66.67% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?