Should I remove TrayCD?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Stefan Sundin
TrayCD is a program developed by Stefan Sundin. Upon installation, it defines an auto-start registry entry which allows the program run on each boot for the user which installed it. The main program executable is traycd.exe. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Help link: code.google.com/p/traycd
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\traycd
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\TrayCD\Uninstall.exe"
Files installed by TrayCD
Startup File (User Run)
- TrayCD.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'TrayCD' and executes as "C:\Program Files\TrayCD\TrayCD.exe".
How do I remove TrayCD?
Quickly and completely remove TrayCD from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall TrayCD from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program TrayCD, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove TrayCD.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?