Should I remove TrainPlayer 5?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from TrainPlayer Software
TrainPlayer 5 is a program developed by TrainPlayer Software. The setup package is about 566.12 KB (579,704 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\windows\trainplayer 5
Uninstaller: "C:\Windows\TrainPlayer 5\uninstall.exe" "/C:C:\Program Files\TrainPlayer 5\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
Estimated size: 566.12 KB
Files installed by TrainPlayer 5
How do I remove TrainPlayer 5?
Quickly and completely remove TrainPlayer 5 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall TrainPlayer 5 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program TrainPlayer 5, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove TrainPlayer 5.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 4%
Keep it 96%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?