Should I remove Traffic Command 2?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Traffic Command 2
What is Traffic Command 2?
Traffic Command 2 is a to download and play casual video game distributed through the Shmehao Games online portal. During installation the setup program offers to modify the user's web browser home page to iHotsee.com.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Shmehao.com\Traffic Command 2\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Shmehao.com\Traffic Command 2\unins000.exe"
Files installed by Traffic Command 2
How do I remove Traffic Command 2?
Quickly and completely remove Traffic Command 2 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Traffic Command 2 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Traffic Command 2, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Traffic Command 2.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 4%
Keep it 96%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
Publisher URL: www.shmehao.com