Should I remove Trade-Ideas Component?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Trade-Ideas LLC
Trade-Ideas Component is a program developed by Trade-Ideas. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The setup package is about 9.84 MB (10,319,392 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows Vista (SP2). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Trade-Ideas\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Trade-Ideas\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 9.84 MB
Files installed by Trade-Ideas Component
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- unins000.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\CDRipper\unins000.exe'.
How do I remove Trade-Ideas Component?
Quickly and completely remove Trade-Ideas Component from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Trade-Ideas Component from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Trade-Ideas Component, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Trade-Ideas Component.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 4%
Keep it 96%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?