Should I remove Tournament Keeper?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Tournament Keeper v7
from Taysys Software
Tournament Keeper v7 is a program developed by Taysys Software. The software installer includes 42 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Tournament Keeper v7
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Tournament Keeper v7\Uninst_Tournament Keeper v7.exe /U "C:\Program Files\Tournament Keeper v7\Uninst_Tournament Keeper v7.log"
Files installed by Tournament Keeper v7
How do I remove Tournament Keeper?
Quickly and completely remove Tournament Keeper v7 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Tournament Keeper from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Tournament Keeper v7, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Tournament Keeper.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?