Should I remove TotalPDFConverterX?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
22% remove it78% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
TotalPDFConverterX is a program developed by Softplicity. The software installer includes 7 files and is usually about 26.94 MB (28,245,027 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of TotalPDFConverterX come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Total PDF ConverterX\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Total PDF ConverterX\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 26.94 MB
Files installed by TotalPDFConverterX
How do I remove TotalPDFConverterX?
Quickly and completely remove TotalPDFConverterX from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall TotalPDFConverterX from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program TotalPDFConverterX, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove TotalPDFConverterX.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 22%
Keep it 78%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States