Should I remove Toshiba Storage Place Agent?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Toshiba Storage Place Agent
Toshiba Storage Place Agent is a software program developed by TOSHIBA. During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. Upon being installed, the software adds a Windows Service which is designed to run continuously in the background. Manually stopping the service has been seen to cause the program to stop functing properly. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The setup package generally installs about 5 files and is usually about 2.85 MB (2,990,993 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of users who have this installed on their PCs, most are running Windows 8 and Windows Vista (SP2). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\toshiba\storage place
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Toshiba\Storage Place\uninstall.exe"
Estimated size: 2.85 MB
Files installed by Toshiba Storage Place Agent
- Toshiba.StoragePlace.AgentWindowsService.exe runs as a service named 'Toshiba Storage Place Agent Service' (Toshiba Storage Place Agent Service).
Startup File (All Users Run)
- Toshiba.StoragePlace.AgentUtility.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'Toshiba Storage Place Agent Utility' which loads as C:\Program Files\Toshiba\Storage Place\Toshiba.StoragePlace.AgentUtility.exe -logintime.
How do I remove Toshiba Storage Place Agent?
Quickly and completely remove Toshiba Storage Place Agent from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Toshiba Storage Place Agent from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Toshiba Storage Place Agent, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Toshiba Storage Place Agent.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Win 8 75%
Win Vista (SP2) 25%
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows Vista Home Premiu...
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
Toshiba electronics, electrical equipment and information technology corporation that is a diversified manufacturer of electrical products, spanning information and communications equipment and systems, electronic components and materials, power systems, Internet-based solutions and services, industrial and social infrastructure systems, and household appliances.
Publisher URL: www.toshiba.com