Should I remove Torus 2?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Benjamin Joffe
Torus 2 is a program developed by Benjamin Joffe. The main program executable is Torus (2).exe. The setup package is about 931.21 KB (953,558 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Torus (2)
Uninstaller: wscript "C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Torus (2)\uninstall.vbs"
Estimated size: 931.21 KB
Files installed by Torus 2
|Program executable:||Torus (2).exe|
|Name:||Opera Internet Browser|
|Path:||C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Torus (2)\Torus (2).exe|
How do I remove Torus 2?
Quickly and completely remove Torus (2) from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Torus 2 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Torus (2), click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Torus 2.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?