Should I remove Torenkey?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
47% remove it53% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Torenkey CO,. LTD
Torenkey v184.108.40.206 is a program developed by Torenkey CO,. LTD. Upon installation, it defines an auto-start registry entry which allows the program run on each boot for the user which installed it. The software installer includes 5 files and is usually about 51 MB (53,481,703 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 80% of users of Torenkey come from the United States, it is also popular in Malaysia.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\torenkey
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Torenkey\uninst.exe
Estimated size: 51 MB
Language: English (United States)
Files installed by Torenkey v220.127.116.11
Startup File (User Run)
- Torenkey.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'TorenkeyAutoStart' and executes as C:\Program Files\Torenkey\Torenkey.exe -AutoStart.
How do I remove Torenkey?
Quickly and completely remove Torenkey v18.104.22.168 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Torenkey from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Torenkey v22.214.171.124, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Torenkey.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 47%
Keep it 53%
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States