Should I remove Top Fuel Drag Racing?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Top Fuel Drag Racing
Top Fuel Drag Racing is a program developed by MyPlayCity. A scheduled task is added to Windows Task Scheduler in order to launch the program at various scheduled times (the schedule varies depending on the version). The software installer includes 4 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Help link: www.MyPlayCity.com/support
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\MyPlayCity.com\Top Fuel Drag Racing\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\MyPlayCity.com\Top Fuel Drag Racing\unins000.exe"
Files installed by Top Fuel Drag Racing
- Top Fuel Drag Racing.exe is scheduled as a task named 'Cradle'.
How do I remove Top Fuel Drag Racing?
Quickly and completely remove Top Fuel Drag Racing from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Top Fuel Drag Racing from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Top Fuel Drag Racing, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Top Fuel Drag Racing.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
Publisher URL: www.myplaycity.com