Should I remove Tinuous?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Hiroshi Inagaki
Tinuous 184.108.40.206 is a software program developed by Hiroshi Inagaki. The primary executable is named tinuous.exe. The setup package generally installs about 4 files and is usually about 1.73 MB (1,811,593 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1).
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Tinuous\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Tinuous\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 1.73 MB
Files installed by Tinuous 220.127.116.11
How do I remove Tinuous?
Quickly and completely remove Tinuous 18.104.22.168 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Tinuous from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Tinuous 22.214.171.124, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Tinuous.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).