Should I remove TimeLink 2010?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Thesaurus Software Ltd
TimeLink 2010 is a software program developed by Thesaurus Software Ltd. The setup package is about 10.91 MB (11,440,066 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows Vista (SP2). While about 83% of users of TimeLink 2010 come from the United States, it is also popular in Ireland.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\timelink
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\TimeLink\Uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 10.91 MB
Files installed by TimeLink 2010
How do I remove TimeLink 2010?
Quickly and completely remove TimeLink 2010 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall TimeLink 2010 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program TimeLink 2010, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove TimeLink 2010.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States