Should I remove Tilos Trial?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
17% remove it83% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Tilos 5.1 Trial version
from ASTA DEVELOPMENT GmbH
Tilos 5.1 Trial version is a software program developed by ASTA DEVELOPMENT GmbH. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The setup package generally installs about 21 files and is usually about 47.11 MB (49,397,921 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7. While about 83% of users of Tilos Trial come from the United States, it is also popular in BO.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\TILOS\Tilos7\Tilos5 Trial\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\TILOS\Tilos7\Tilos5 Trial\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 47.11 MB
Files installed by Tilos 5.1 Trial version
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- unins000.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\CDRipper\unins000.exe'.
How do I remove Tilos Trial?
Quickly and completely remove Tilos 5.1 Trial version from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Tilos Trial from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Tilos 5.1 Trial version, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Tilos Trial.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 17%
Keep it 83%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States