Should I remove Tidy August 6th, 2004?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Tidy August 6th, 2004
Tidy August 6th, 2004 is a software program developed by Int64.org. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows XP. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Help link: tidy.sourceforge.net
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Tidy\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Tidy\unins000.exe"
Files installed by Tidy August 6th, 2004
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- unins000.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\Lavalys\EVEREST Home Edition\unins000.exe'.
How do I remove Tidy August 6th, 2004?
Quickly and completely remove Tidy (August 6th, 2004) from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Tidy August 6th, 2004 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Tidy (August 6th, 2004), click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Tidy August 6th, 2004.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?