Should I remove Tidalis Auto-Updater?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
22% remove it78% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Tidalis Auto-Updater is a program developed by Arcen Games. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The software installer includes 3 files and is usually about 439.57 MB (460,919,121 bytes). TidalisAutoupdater-windows.exe is the automatic update component of the software designed to download and apply new updates should new versions be released. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Tidalis
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Tidalis\uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 439.57 MB
Files installed by Tidalis Auto-Updater
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- Tidalis.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Steam\steamapps\common\tidalis\Tidalis.exe'.
How do I remove Tidalis Auto-Updater?
Quickly and completely remove Tidalis Auto-Updater from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Tidalis Auto-Updater from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Tidalis Auto-Updater, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Tidalis Auto-Updater.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 22%
Keep it 78%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?