Should I remove Three Days 2?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Three Days 2
What is Three Days 2?
Three Days 2 is a casual video game published by Realore, a PC game developer and publisher.
Three Days 2 is a software program developed by Realore Studios. The setup package generally installs about 3 files. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1).
Installation folder: C:\Games\Realore\Three Days 2\
Uninstaller: "C:\Games\Realore\Three Days 2\unins000.exe"
Files installed by Three Days 2
How do I remove Three Days 2?
Quickly and completely remove Three Days 2 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Three Days 2 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Three Days 2, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Three Days 2.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Publisher URL: www.realore.com