Should I remove TheTorntvs+V11-1?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
82% remove it18% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Bright Circle Investments Ltd
TheTorntvs+V11-1 is a software program developed by Bright Circle Investments Ltd. During setup, the program registers itself to launch on boot through a Windows Schedule Task in order to automatically start-up (this is typically done to avoid any UAC prompts). In the Mozilla Firefox browser, it will add an add-on. The primary executable is named utils.exe. A majority of users end up uninstalling this less than a week of it being installed. The setup package generally installs about 12 files and is usually about 13 MB (13,633,952 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
- Malware detected in the program
- Automatically starts with Windows
- Typically distributed through a pay-per-install bundle
- The experts agree, you should remove it!
, multiple anti-virus scanners have detected possible malware in TheTorntvs+V11-1.
|utils.exe (6643be65abe5ca8249bfb2a4c1b89e40) has been flagged by the following 16 scanners:|
||Win32/Packed.VMDetector.I potentially unwanted
||Generic PUA CO
View all 16 all detections
TheTorntvs+V11-1 has been found to be bundled with 3rd party software. If you have not purposefully installed this, you should be safe uninstalling it.
Find out how to remove TheTorntvs+V11-1.
Displayed publisher: Qwertyp
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\thetorntvs+v11-1
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\TheTorntvs+V11-1\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 /runexe='C:\Program Files\TheTorntvs+V11-1\UninstallBrw.exe' /url='httC://static.gonotiftime.co
Estimated size: 13 MB
Files installed by TheTorntvs+V11-1
|Program executable:||utils.exe (Malware detected)|
5 Scheduled Tasks (Boot/Login)
- 45dd9aae-eb72-4b75-a75c-19807adcb856-1-7.exe is automatically launched at startup through a scheduled task named 45dd9aae-eb72-4b75-a75c-19807adcb856-7.
- 45dd9aae-eb72-4b75-a75c-19807adcb856-6.exe is automatically launched at startup through a scheduled task named 45dd9aae-eb72-4b75-a75c-19807adcb856-6.
- 45dd9aae-eb72-4b75-a75c-19807adcb856-5.exe is automatically launched at startup through a scheduled task named 45dd9aae-eb72-4b75-a75c-19807adcb856-5_user.
- 45dd9aae-eb72-4b75-a75c-19807adcb856-4.exe is automatically launched at startup through a scheduled task named 45dd9aae-eb72-4b75-a75c-19807adcb856-4.
- 45dd9aae-eb72-4b75-a75c-19807adcb856-1-6.exe is automatically launched at startup through a scheduled task named 45dd9aae-eb72-4b75-a75c-19807adcb856-1-6.
How do I remove TheTorntvs+V11-1?
Quickly and completely remove TheTorntvs+V11-1 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall TheTorntvs+V11-1 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program TheTorntvs+V11-1, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove TheTorntvs+V11-1.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
How do I reset my web browser?
If your web browser homepage and search settings have been modfied by TheTorntvs+V11-1 you can restore them to their previous default settings.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click the Tools button, and then click Internet options.
- Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset. Select the Delete personal settings check box if you would also like to remove search providers, Accelerators and home pages. When Internet Explorer finishes applying default settings, click Close, and then click OK.
- The changes will take effect the next time you open IE.
- At the top of the Firefox window, click the Firefox button, go over to the Help sub-menu and select Troubleshooting Information.
- To continue, click Reset Firefox in the confirmation window that opens. It will close and be reset.
- When it's done, a window will list the information that was imported. Click Finish and Firefox will open.
- Open Chrome and click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings. In the "Search" section, click Manage search engine. Check if (Default) is displayed next to your preferred search engine. If not, mouse over it and click Make default. Mouse over any other suspicious search engine entries that are not familiar and click X to remove them.
- When the "Show Home button" checkbox is selected, a web address appears below it. If you want the Homepage button to open up a different webpage, click Change to enter a link.
- Restart Google Chrome.
Scan your PC for malware
If you do not have a good anti-virus program, please consider installing one. Below are some we highly recommend.
HOW IT STARTS
Scheduled task? Yes
(Runs on Windows boot)
Uninstall it 82%
Keep it 18%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?